Wind Turbine Features:
1. Low wind speed start-up (1.3m/s), high wind power utilization, light, nice design with low vibration.
2. Easy to install and maintain.
4. Blades using reinforced glass fiber, helped with optimized structure and aerodynamic shape. It enhances wind power coefficient and power generating capacity.
5. Using patented permanent magnet generator and stator, it effectively reduces torque resistance and guarantees the generator stability .
Wind Turbine Specifications:
|Top net weight(kg)||10|
|Wind wheel diameter(m)||1.1|
|Rated wind speed(m/s)||13m/s|
|Start-up wind speed||1.3m/s|
|Survival wind speed||40m/s|
|generator||3 phase permanent magnet synchronous generator|
|Service Life||More Than 20 years|
|Bearing||HRB or for your order|
|Blades material||Nylon injection moulded|
|Shell Material||Aluminum alloy|
|Permanent Magnet Material||Rare Earth NdFeB|
|Working temperature||-40 to 80|
Wind Turbine Package includes:
1 X Wind for turbine generator
1 X MPPT charge controller
1 X User manual
1 X Mounting accessories bag
MPPT Wind Turbine Controller
1. High quality technical components guarantee its stability and reliability
2. Voltage/current control charging make sure storage batteries are always at the best state of charge.
3. PWM/MPPT charging effectively collect power from generator to charge storage batteries.
4. Aluminium alloy shell makes it light and good heat dissipation.
5. Full protections: overcharge, discharge, reverse connection of batteries, overloading, lightning, current control, automatic braking or manual braking of wind generator
MPPT Controller Specifications
1. Please connect the battery first. Once the battery is connected to the controller only then can you connect the wind turbine. if you connect wind turbine before the battery, the controller may burn out.
2. While the turbine is not connected to the Charge Controller ensure you short-circuit the wind turbine’s three wires to electronically brake the turbine. This stops the turbine spinning and creating power. If this is not done the turbine will spin uncontrollably burning out the generator.
3. The controller automatically chooses its working voltage model 12V or 24V by detecting the battery voltage. if the battery is 12V, the controller will work at 12V mode; if the battery is 24V, the controller will work at 24V mode.
1) 100W wind turbine generator matches 120AH battery
(60AH x 2)
2) 200W wind turbine generator matches 120-180AH battery
(60 or 90AH x 2)
3) 300W wind turbine generator matches 240AH battery
(120AH x 2)
4) 750W wind turbine generator matches 240AH battery
(120AH x 2)
5) 1000W wind turbine generator matches 360AH battery
(120AH x 3)