- Over Discharge
- Under Voltage Protection Board.
- Low Voltage Disconnect Module
- Low Voltage Switch Off, Cut Off
- Battery discharge protection module
- Power supply voltage: DC 12 V- 36V
- Output voltage: Equal to power supply voltage
- Control precision: 0.1 V
- Power consumption: Less than 1.5 W
- Scope of application: Various storage batteries, lithium batteries
- Size: 57 * 42 * 19 mm
1>. Automatic power off. 2>. Discharge protection. 3>. Prolong battery life.
- Press the (+) button once to display the Cut-Off voltage. Long Press (+) button to set this voltage
The cut-off voltage is the voltage you want the load disconnect when the battery voltage is too low. Example 12.0 volts.
- Press the (-) button to display the Resume voltage. Long press to set this voltage.
The resume voltage is the voltage you want the load to reconnect when the battery voltage is recharged. Example 12.5 volts resume voltage is set to 0.5 volts
The resume voltage is for creating a buffer (hysteresis) at the cut-off voltage point otherwise the load would be continuously turning on and off around the 12.0 volts