- 600 Watt Wind Turbine
- 600 Watt Solar comprising of 6 x 100w Panels
- MPPT Hybrid Wind/Sun Charge Controller.
- Dump Load – to dissipate excess power
- Extension cabling for Solar Panels
Phone us if you have any queries before or during operation.
N.B. Always ensure you connect the battery to the controller before connecting the controller to the Wind Turbine or Solar Panels to allow it to power up otherwise you risk damaging the internal circuitry of the Controller.
Click on the PDF below for the full turbine information manual. This Wind Turbine is a 3 phase 600w 24v generator perfect for Irish weather conditions. Make sure the turbine is located in an elevated position away from trees or buildings to give uninterrupted laminar wind flow.
Hybrid MPPT Controller
Click on the PDF below for the full controller information manual. This hybrid controller takes away all the complicated electronics that surrounded hybrid Wind and Sun systems in the past. This one piece of equipment looks after the wind turbine, the Solar Panels and takes care of the battery charging process as well as operating the load and diverting excess energy to the Dump Load.
1) 100W Generator matches 120AH battery
(60AH x 2)
2) 200W Generator matches 120-180AH battery
(60 or 90AH x 2)
3) 300W Generator matches 240AH battery
(120AH x 2)
4) 750W Generator matches 240AH battery
(120AH x 2)
5) 1000W Generator matches 360AH battery
(120AH x 3)